GA Camp is a perfect opportunity for girls completing 1-6th grades to have a great time, learn God's Word, and be impacted by Godly women. The girls will be taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ and spend their days swimming, going to the creek, horseback riding and lots of recreation! They will also have the opportunity to interact with a missionary-in-residence in a small group setting.
GA Camp will be July 10-14. The cost of camp this year is $260. Please register online using the instructions below. Click here for printable instructions.
Click here: “Summer Camps 2017.”
- Click on REGISTER NOW and select “Girls’ Missions Camp 2” and click the gray circle with the arrow and continue to register.
- After Registering you will receive a confirmation email. ****Please forward that email to Debbie Harrell. Add your child’s name to the subject line of the email. She will add you to our church camper list.
- A deposit of $140 (by check or cash) will need to be sent or brought to the church office by the deadline (March 26). This is required to finish your registration process.
- Deposit Deadline - Sunday, March 26
*Remember to put your child’s name and GMC2 on the memo line of your check and on the envelope if you bring cash.
- You will receive a balance letter closer to camp time along with the “What to Bring to Camp Form.”
- If you are registering as a Volunteer Counselor you will go to www.judsonretreat.org, then click the “Volunteer Counselors Click to Register Now” button and continue to register.
*You will also be required to pay the $140 deposit by March 26 (this fee will be reimbursed after camp).
If you have any questions, please email Lauren Baudouin.