RA camp is a perfect opportunity for boys completing 1-6th grades to have a great time, learn God's Word, and be impacted by Godly men. The boys will be taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ and spend their days swimming, doing archery, shooting BB guns, horseback riding and lots of recreation! They will also have the opportunity to interact with a missionary-in-residence in a small group setting.
RA Camp will be June 12-16. The cost of camp this year is $260. Please register online using the instructions below. Click here for a printable instruction page.
Click here to register: “Summer Camps 2017.”
- Click on REGISTER NOW and select “Boys' Missions Camp-June 12 - 16” and click the gray circle with the arrow and continue to register.
- After Registering you will receive a confirmation email. ****Please forward that email to Debbie Harrell. Add your child’s name to the subject line of the email. She will add you to our church camper list.
- A deposit of $140 (by check or cash) will need to be sent or brought to the church office by the deadline (March 26). This is required to finish your registration process.
- Deposit Deadline - Sunday, March 26
*Remember to put your child’s name and GMC2 on the memo line of your check and on the envelope if you bring cash.
- You will receive a balance letter closer to camp time along with the “What to Bring to Camp Form.”
- If you are registering as a Volunteer Counselor click this: “Volunteer Counselors Click to Register Now” button to register.
**You will also be required to pay the $140 deposit which will be reimbursed after camp.
If you are splitting the week with another chaperone, one of you (preferably whoever is going on Monday) will need to go through the online registration process as listed above. Please let Debbie Harrell know who you will be splitting the week with so she can make a note. A deposit will still be required, $70/each to total $140.
If you have any questions, email Scott Baudouin.